Apricot Kernels (also known as Apricot Seeds) are the small seed found inside the pit of an apricot.
Apricot Kernels contain healthy A, B1, B15, B17 and C vitamins and natural enzymes.
We are able to supply apricot kernels in organic type.
Organic, Sweet and Bitter Apricot Kernels
- Origin: Turkey
- Type: Sweet and Bitter Kernels as whole raw.
Natural varieties are available.
- Packaging: Packaging options are available upon request.
Bitter Apricot Kernel
Apricot Kernel Inshell
Apricot Kernel Shell
Health Benefits of Apricot Kernels
- Apricot Kernel are very nutritious like many other nuts.
- They contain amygdalin which is mostly known as Vitamin B17. I is claimed that vitamin B17 helps to prevent cancer.
- Apricot Kernels helps lower high blood pressure.
- They help to protect immune system and ability to resist infections like colds and flu.
Apricot Kernels as a Cure for Cancer
- American biochemist Dr. Ernts T. Krebs concluded that vitamin B17 (Amygdalin) could prevent cancer back in 1952. Bu it is not accepted by cancer researchers.
- Vitamin B17 (Amygdalin) contains also cyanide. As there are no deaths known until now. it is recommended not to concume Bitter Apricot Kernels over 80 seeds per day.
- Sweet Apricot Kernels definitely do not contain any cyanide and can be used for snacking as an alternative to almonds.