Many others call this fruit as a “Turkish Superfruit” we can approve it without a doubt.
Dried Mulberry is a very nutritious dried fruit like any other berries. They are rich in vitamin C, iron, calcium, fiber, resveratrol, protein.
Dried Mulberries are delicious and healthy snack. They are in golden color, size is like raisins and have sweet, chewy taste like dried figs. We collect them from trees and dry them under the sun without any preservatives or additives. This product is clearly raw, even if you buy it as conventional or organic certified.
- Origin: Turkey
- Type: Raw, golden, softer berries, sweeter and without stalks
- Packaging: We can do various packaging upon your request.
- Retail packing and private label options are avaliable.
Benefits of Mulberries
- True superfood with a delicious taste
- Excellent source of healthy protein
- Low in calories (just 43 cal per 100g)
- Full of antioxidants – Nutrients powerhouse
- Rich source of vitamin C, A and E
- Unlike many other berries, they contain Iron, Fiber, Calcium adn minerals like potassium, magnesium, manganese
- Contains resveratrol (which is great for a healthy heart)
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system and longevity
- Maintains healthy skin, nails and hair
- Lowers cancer risk
Usage of Dried Mulberries
- There are many options for you to use this sweet and tasty fruit.
- Add them to smoothies, salads, desserts, yogurts or cereal
- Great alternative of raisins to use in bakery
- In chocolate production as an ingredient
- Use in trail mixes, energy bars
- Eat them directly as an excellent and healthy snack just between meals or before workouts.